korps brimob polri - Jurnal Srigunting
Download korps brimob polri - Jurnal Srigunting...
THE REFORMATION JOURNEY OF KORPS BRIMOB POLRI IN CREATING THEIR IDENTITY AS A PROFESIONAL MODERN, FULLY RESPECT TO THE HUMAN RIGHT IN FACING HIGH INTENSITY CRIME IN INDONESIA
- TAP MPR/VI/2000 ABOUT SEPARATION BETWEEN MILITARY AND POLICE (INDONESIAN ARMED FORCES) - Tap MPR/VII/2000 ABAOUT THE RULE OF INDONESIA ARMY AND POLICE (INP)
- Amandemen UUD 45 (psl 30 ayat 4) INP MAIN DUTY ON NATIONAL SECURITY - UUD No. 2 thn 2002 ABOUT INP DUTY, ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
BRIMOB’S DUTIES :
TO IMPLEMENT AND DEPLOY THE STRENGHT OF BRIMOB IN ORDER TO RESPOND HIGH INTENSITY CRIMES SUCH : RIOT CONTROL, TERRORISM, ARMED ORGANIZED CRIMES, BOMBS, CHEMICALS, BIOLOGICAL AND RADIOACTIVE THREATS
Force of Brimob not any longer Centralized but much more focussed on Police regions ( decentralized)
Renewing and Reoriented all SOP’s and rule of Conducts based on universal Police Paradigm to serve and protect community and fully repect to the Human Right and Diversity - Mentaly and Attitude transformation of Brimob personnels from military style become Civillian Police, trough education and training under cooperation with ICRC, IOM and UNHCR; - Transformation of educational system by adding much more curriculum of Human Right as major subject in Brimob’s Training Schools. - Changing of Brimob’s Doktrin from killed or to be killed ( army style ) into To serve and protect & Due Proses of law ( Police Style).
UNSUR PENGAWAS dan PEMBANTU PIMPINAN
DIV HUB INTER
DIV TI POL
DENSUS 88 AT
UNSUR PELAKSANA TUGAS POKOK
UNSUR PENDUKUNG POLDA
UNSUR PEMBANTU PIMP DAN PELAKS STAF
UNSUR PENGAWAS DAN PELAYANAN UNSUR PELAKSANA UTAMA
KASAT I GEGANA
KASAT II PELOPOR
KASAT IV DEMLAT
KASAT III PELOPOR DEN A
SUBDEN 1,2,3,4, 12 UNIT
UNIT 1,2,3,4 TIM 1,2,3
ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF DUTIES , BRIMOB BECOME FAST RAPID DEPLOYMENT FORCE TO : SUPPORT, ASSIST, BACK-UP, SECURE AND REPLACE THE REGULAR POLICE FORCE, WHEN DEALING TO THE EXTRA ORDINARY SITUATION SUCH AS: - ARMED ORGANIZED CRIMES - TERRORISM AND TRANSNATIONAL CRIMES - HIGH INTESITY RIOT ; - SEARCH AND RESCUE ; - BOMBS AND EXPLOSIVE MISSUSE; - CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL AND RADIOACTIVE
THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF BRIMOB DURING DUTIES TO SERVE AND PROTECT CITIZEN 1. 2.
Counter terrorism : tactical unit from Densus 88/AT and BNN( anti narcotics national board) are coming from Brimob who has passed qualified training from US DSS/ATA and DEA Humanitarian missions on disaster situations and area : as quick reactions force on man made and natural dissasters ; UN Peace operations : ( Formed police unit and Police Adviser ) in Sudan and Haiti; Law enforcement and order maintenance operations : as tactical unit on transnational crime (illegal logging, people smuggling, human Trafficking, arms Smuggling & narcotic) under command from INP CID HQ and also on high risk arrest to the suspect of armed group who has shooting and killing to the local peoples and Australian citizen in Freeport Papua .
there are 906 persons, number of Terrorist activities who has been captured since 2000 until 2013 : a. Still in prisons
: 643 persons
b. On process of trials
: 50 persons.
c. Under of Police investigations
: 37 persons.
The rest : has released and returned DERADICALIZATION/DISENGAGEMENT
to the community :
Brimob ‘s efforts on fully respect and implementing all aspect of human right considerations among their duties
1. Provide human right training with supported from National and international organization such as : ICRC, IOM, UNHCR, KOMNASHAM and KOMPOLNAS;
2. Add in Human Right curriculum major subject in every Brimob Training Schools : fresh recruitment , advance and expert courses ; 3. Organizational and multi layer oversight from highest rank officer and also partner due to eliminate all potential miss conduct that violate human rights;
1. Setting and making new kind of system toward proficiency selection , by tightening psychological test, mentally fit test and armed skill test before get weapons as equipment's;
2. Running strict oversight and regularly by physical checking of the readiness , cleanness , and license / permit from the personnel and weapon itself ;
3. Regular use of weapon and tactical training for all personnel of Brimob;
Process through Internal discipline and penal code / court law for each personnel of Brimob who committed : police misconduct, involved criminal cases and missuses of weapons
THE EXPECTED CONDITION OF BRIMOB IN ENFORCING LAW AGAINST HIGH CRIME IN INDONESIA 1. Has sufficient abilities along with modern equipment's against terrorism, armed organized crimes, transnational crimes (Illicit Drug Trafficking, Arm Smuggling, Trafficking in Person, Sea Piracy, illegal logging) ;
2. Increase of mission force readiness on anticipating of spread and changing terrorism threats as an asymmetric warfare : such as shifting of modus, locus, tempus of attack (irregular/random), actors (lone wolf), tools (OVeR : Online violence extremist Radicalization).
3. Good relationship and cooperation between international law enforcement , together involved in capacity building of man power, criminal information sharing, equipment supports, tactics and techniques against transnational crimes and Terorism.
BRIMOB WEAPONRY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
Weapons and countries
• • • • • • • •
STEYR AUG A1 : 573 UNITS SINCE 1993, AUSTRIA STEYR AUG A3 SF : 1250 UNITS SINCE 2013, AUSTRIA STEYR AUG A3 :145 UNITS SINCE 2008, AUSTRIA M16 A1 : 2196 UNITS SINCE 1984, USA SIG SAUER PISTOL 59 UNITS SINCE 1998, SWISS GLOCK 17 PISTOL : 251 UNITS SINCE 2004, AUSTRIA M4 CARBINE : 61 UNITS UNDER SUPPORT OF DSS ATA 2003 AR 10 SHARPSHOOTER : 19 UNITS UNDER SUPPORT OF DSS ATA 2003
INTERNASIONAL COOPERATIONS BRIMOB HAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATIONS ESPECIALLY ON COUNTER TERRORISM TRAINING, AND DEVELOPING POLICE CAPABILITIES SUCH AS : Counter terrorism training that was held by program DSS ATA (
Diplomatic Security Services Anti Terrorism Assistance USA) since 2001 until present. Centre of excellent Stability Police unit , Italy since 2008 until now International Law Enforcement Academy , Thailand. International association of bomb technicians & investigators ( IABTI) since 2009 until now