Unit 2 Let’s play sports!
Simple present tense(一般现在时) • Millie gets up at 6:30 every morning. —things that we often do. 经常做的事
• Cats eat fish. —things that are always true.客观存在的事实
• Simon likes playing football. —things that are true now.目前存在的事实
Simple present tense of the verb
实义动词是指表示某种动作行为,有具体意 思的动词,也叫行为动词。如: eat, have, run, swim 等等，它们的意思分别是： “吃”、“有”、“跑”、“游泳”等等， 这些都是实义动词。实义动词占英语中动 词的绝大多数。
1. I like reading.
2. She likes running. 3. They often play football after school.
4. Li Hua plays football very well.
3.以ch, sh, ss, x和o结尾的动词+es
teaches washes misses goes go
help guess fly go stay fix wash
helps guesses flies goes stays fixes washes
swim know carry play make study do
swims knows carries plays makes studies
1. I ______ like playing volleyball.
2. Kitty ________ dances very well. goes swimming 3. Amy ________ every week. plays 4. Simon often ________ football with his friends. 5. Daniel sometimes _________ watches ball games on TV. 看电视上的球类比赛
dance go like play watch
They play football after school. 否定句：They don’t play football after school. 疑问句： Do they play football after school?
Yes, they do. No, they don’t.
1. I like swimming. I don’t like swimming. Do you like swimming? Yes, I do. /No, I don’t. 2. My parents work together. My parents don’t work together.
Do your parents work together? Yes, they do. /No, they don’t.
He plays football very well. 否定句： He
doesn’t play football very well.
he play football very well?
Yes, he does. No, he doesn’t.
1. Sandy likes playing tennis. Sandy doesn’t like playing tennis. Does Sandy like playing tennis? Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t. 2. Eddie likes eating. Eddie doesn’t like eating. Does Eddie like eating?
Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.
Unit 2 Let’s play sports!
1. 绝大多数动词，直接+s 2. 辅音字母+y结尾的动词,变y为i+es 3.以ch, sh, ss, x和o结尾的动词+es
用所给单词的适当形式填空。 plays 1. YaoMing _______(play) basketball. doesn’t play He ___________(not play) football.
go 2. I _______(go) swimming on Sunday. don’t go (not go) shopping. But I ___________
enjoy 3. My cousins _______(enjoy) computer games. But they __________(not enjoy) ball games. don’t enjoy 4. You _______(like) fish. like doesn’t like But he ___________(not like) fish.
例句1: I like fish. (meat) I don’t like meat. 例句2: He likes reading. (writing) He doesn’t like writing.
1. I like red. (green) I don’t like green. 2. She likes apples. (oranges) She doesn’t like oranges. 3. We have English lessons every day.
(PE lessons) We don’t have PE lessons every day.
改错： 1. Mr Green likes work in China very working much. 2. My mother sometimes go to the shop on Sundays. goes 3. She doesn’t likes bread or cake very like much. 4. Where does Jim and Kate work? do 5. There are many birds on the tree. in 6. They aren’t go to school on Saturday. don’t
句型转换 1. He watches TV every Sunday. (改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)
Does he watch TV every Sunday? Yes, he does. 2. I do my homework every evening. (改成 否定句)
I don’t do my homework every evening? Yes, I do.
1. Mr. Green comes from Shanghai. Does Mr. Green come from Shanghai?
Where does Mr. Green come from? 2. Mr. Green is from Shanghai . Is Mr. Green from Shanghai? Where is Mr. Green from?
1. They do a lot of homework every day. (改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)
Do they do a lot of homework every day? Yes, they do. 2. They are my new classmates. (同上)
Are they your new classmates? Yes, they are. 3. He flies to Beijing. (改为否定句)
He doesn’t fly to Beijing. 4. I am from Nanjing. (同上)
I am not from Nanjing.